Saturday, November 29

Good Morning!

That's right. I've been up long enough to have a cup of coffee. That's it. I'm about to go pour me another. I scrapped last night, but got home earlier than normal when I scrap at Casa Yoda. I was home by 1:00 a.m. Early, by our standards. And actually, I did very little scrapping. Lots of yapping though. It was a great visit. Good friendship makes my heart sing. I left with a happy, song-filled heart.

What didn't make my heart sing? This:



That happened on my way home. I *knew* it would tump over. I. Knew. It. This is my tool caddy. It went spilling all over the back end of my van. Normally, the third row of seats is up. But they were still folded down from transporting Thanksgiving food over to my parent's house. The thing is, I had just cleaned it out and re-organized it. And now... Ugh. I picked it all up and just crammed it back in there. I'll organize it (again) later.

Today - - I'm about to put up the tree and the other holiday decorations. That's right. The old tree. I wanted a new tree this year. Something about $450 made Mr. B go into the dry heaves. (He said no.) With a little luck, my dream tree will still be available the 26th at half price or something like it. In which case I will resort to being down on my knees begging. So for now, my 7.5 foot tree (not pre-lit, I might add) will be assembled in a while. I've been known to throw branches before. To keep me happy, I just started Christmas Vacation. That will make me laugh.

I've put this off long enough. I shall tackle this beast with a smile.

:-)

I'm off...

1 comment:

J. Page said...

I will definitely post pics when I am done...But, as you can see, I am procrastinating by reading blogs instead of actually decorating. Hope yours is going better than mine:).

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...