Thursday, November 20

Get. Out.

Both boys are in the bathtub. I'm sitting in the hall by the bathroom. Really, making sure nobody drowns and the house isn't flooded.

I didn't believe it when I heard it.

"Mommy, he's tee-teeing on me."

I looked up just in time to see Cameron standing up, taking a whiz on his big brother. And Justin was just letting him do it.

Who does this?

They think that because they can point that thing anywhere that they can use it anywhere.

The freaks.

5 comments:

Liz said...

I am laughing so hard I can't type.

Cammie said...

That is freakin' hilarious!!!

Unknown said...

Hee hee. Just part of the show. Enjoy being in the "boys club!"BTW I'm back and posted on my blog. :)

MaierHousehold said...

OMG! I seriously laughed outloud! That is too funny!

Abby said...

Almost peed on myself laughing at them peeing!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...