Tuesday, November 25

Feeling better.

But kind of like hungover. I had to go get an injection for a migraine at 8:00 yesterday morning.

That injection does a number on me. If history repeats itself, I should start feeling back to normal around noon or early afternoon today. No headache anymore. Just - - out of it.

I need to do a little straightening around here today. Then, to the store for T-Day shopping. (Nope. I haven't done that yet. Ugh. I hate the shopping part of this. People are crazy in the grocery stores this time of year.)

I updated our family website with some new pictures last night. Go check 'em out.

www.brayfamily.us

1 comment:

MaierHousehold said...

Glad you are feeling better! I still haven't done any shopping for Turkey Day either. Here's my motto: Why do today what you can put off till the next!

Have a great day!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...