Saturday, November 29

B went to the movies!

That's right fans. I went to the movies tonight. After a day of holiday decorating, I figured it was only appropriate to see Four Christmases.

I laughed my bootie off. Loved it. Of course - - I love no-brainer, predictable comedies. Great cast, fast moving and tears of laughter. I would watch it again. It will likely be one of those holiday faves - - you know, like Christmas Vacation. B's movie review - - very strong A.

I caught a glimpse of some funny stuff before the flick. I was waiting for my peeps to arrive. I got to people watch for a bit. I LOVE to do this. When I caught a glimpse of this - - I had to snap a picture.


Do you see it? The bright white caught my attention at first. That was quickly followed by the tag still attached to her new tennis shoes. Very, very funny! I wish I could see her face when she notices tonight.

*giggle*

Okay. That's all.

Go see Four Christmases.

3 comments:

J. Page said...

We went and saw it last night too...I can't believe I did not see you.

Shawna said...

I can't wait to see it!!!

MaierHousehold said...

I am totally JEALOUS! I want to see this movie! Glad you enjoyed yourself...you should probably go to PEOPLE WATCHERS ANONYMOUS! Just a thought!

:0)

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...