The Detroit Pistons went down. Boston is advancing to the Finals. I can't stand Detroit. For several reasons.
I think they are an obnoxious, foul-mouthed team.
I also can't stand how arrogant my sister acts. She doesn't even follow basketball. But I would never have heard the end of it and I was not looking forward to that. She called the other day, before the Spurs were eliminated, and said, "Go Spurs Go." Then she followed it with, "down the toilet." I nearly hung up on her.
However, they have both been eliminated now. So - - meh.
It's the Lakers and the Celtics. Circa 1987. Reminds me of being back in high school. Only back then, I was rooting for the Lakers. This time - - I'm thinking green.
2 comments:
There you go, friend... rockin' the Irish. ;) You and me... on the same team for once? What's the world coming to? Better go check that basement for pods. ;)
Heck yeah! Boo on the Lakers! Not that I'm bitter or anything...
H
Post a Comment