Tuesday, May 27

Arrrrrgggggghhhhh!

Given what just happened in tonight's game, I compiled a short list of people I think suck.

Joey Crawford - ref for the NBA
Kobe Bryant - current MVP in the NBA and one-man show for the Lakers
Charles Barkley - commentator for TNT and former player in the NBA

Go ahead and add the rest of the Lakers to the list.

I *hate* their attitude.

Did the Spurs play all that well tonight? No.

I just HATE the whole "show-boating." I hate their cockiness.

Ugh.

Yes, I'm bitter.

Technically it's not over. The Spurs are down 3 games to 1. They go back to L.A. on Thursday. While I'm a true fan, I am also a realist.

I won't deal with who I'm rooting for past this series. I shall jump off of one bridge at a time. I'll tip you off though, I'm not a Piston fan either.

*sigh*

Please don't agitate me. I am pissy about this.

I don't think I'm a sore loser. I just need some time to process this.

Go Spurs Go!!!!

No comments:

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...