Tuesday, May 13

He noticed

But he didn't fall all over himself to get to his phone to call me and tell me how sweet I am for doing it. I had to call him and fish around to see if he saw it. Men.

On that note - - I am going to go play some Mario Kart. Have I mentioned yet that I have a slight addiction? The kids are at school and I can play completely without distraction. I have a plethora of gold trophies, have unlocked several courses, new carts and players and am just generally kicking butt. That's right - - I rock.
I'd rather clean house when the kids are here. Right now - - I feel the need for speed.

No comments:

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...