*deep cleansing breath*
Game 7 is Monday night in New Orleans. It's win or go home. New Orleans is FABULOUS at home. Both teams have rocked the house on their home court. I hope the Spurs go and show them what they are made of. They *can* do it. The question is - - will they?
I just finished watching the season finale of E.R.
*insert crying here*
Hal Holbrook's guest spot just ripped my heart out. It made me miss GrandDaddy. A couple of scenes made me think of him. Sometimes I am haunted by being there that day. During those final minutes with him. What a bittersweet moment. - - Moving on now...
We are headed out in the 'ole R.V. tomorrow. Well, it's not really an R.V. It's a trailer. R.V. just sounds more cool. Good timing for us. Our garage door broke. We can't get either one of our cars out. It might have made for a long weekend, huh? The truck is out front, already hooked up to the camper. I've loaded everything but the stuff for the fridge. I also loaded everything on the list that we forgot last time. *smirk* We're meeting some friends over there. They left Thursday. Their spot is right next to ours. It should be tons of fun!!!
I'll post some pictures when I get back.
One last thing - - I have two friends whose hearts are really heavy right now with some big time stuff going on. My heart breaks for them. Will you please pray for my friends? And their families. I don't feel comfortable using either of their names on here without their permission. But you know what - - God knows their names. And he knows their situations. For we are reminded in Romans 8:28
"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."
No comments:
Post a Comment