Good afternoon professional crazed fans. (Remember, I said I wouldn't call you "stalkers" anymore?)
I haven't really had anything blog-worthy to mention. I know several of you compulsively check my cyber-space so I thought I better throw you a bone before you leave me for greener pastures. You wouldn't do that. Right?
Today is Brado's birthday. Happy birthday, Brado! I never got to talk to him. He lives over on the other side of the world and making contact wasn't easy. If I'd called last night (which would have been the morning of his birthday) I would have been able to get him. But alas, last night I had a migraine and went to bed at 5:30 when Mr. B got home from work. So, I opted for calling first thing this morning. No answer. They'd gone to the main island for dinner. Buggar. Oh well. I texted him and I hope that will appease him until we speak again.
Today is also Miss Q's birthday. Happy Birthday, Miss Q!!! ***Muah*** Miss Q is one of the coolest friends I have. I wish I saw her more. I hope you have had a fabulous day, dahling.
I must run now. It appears as though while I was semi-conscious last night, one of my sweet children deemed it necessary to unload their apple juice on the kitchen floor. The mister said he wiped it up. Yeah - - it doesn't just wipe up. It's like the plague, that stuff. It smeared and now has a never-ending sticky presence. It is time to whip out the floormate and show it who is boss. (By the way, the boss is me.)
Have a pleasant evening. I plan to.
Smooches all around.
1 comment:
Phew, thanks for the update. It's been 3 days... ;)
Post a Comment