Monday, May 12

Look what I did for the Mister...

This is what will greet him when he goes out to get in his truck in the morning. He should have known something was up when I said I was taking the trash out! I'll have to let you know if he even notices it. It won't surprise me at all if he doesn't. I've left him messages written with the dry-erase markers before on the bathroom mirror.



These are the kind of things I would *love* for him to do for me. Now *that* is living in a fantasy world. It's SO not his love language.


I'll let you know if he saw it...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww... what a great wife you are.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...