Saturday, May 10

Today - - it was hot.

So - - we decided it was time.


Time to take the inaugural jump into the 'rents pool. The water temp was 78 degrees. That may not sound cool. I can assure you that it is.




For those of us with a little extra meat on our bones, the cool water wasn't much of an issue. For poor little Cam - - I fear he was near hypothermia.



A good time was had by all. Except my dad. He was doing his election judge thing. What a good servant. He did get to hear Cam shout "Cannonball."

The J man can now turn a somersault in the water. He is quite the little fish. I think this summer is going to rock!





We are all zapped. The sun does that to you. Everyone is in bed except for me. Nothing new about that. I'm headed there now.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...