Another NSD has come and gone. The mister thinks it is like the worst "holiday" ever. He thinks it's stupid. He just doesn't get it. He never will. That's okay. I still love him. He still let's me celebrate.
It looked like he and the boys did a little celebrating of their own, too. This house was a W.R.E.C.K. when I got home. While I admit it wasn't white glove clean when I left, it was picked up. When I got home, it looked like that F1 that had blown through town about a month ago had re-surfaced. Holy cow! I hope there had been some good times to reflect that mess.
I cleaned it all up during the second half of that wretched Spurs game. (We'll not discuss any more of that.)
I don't feel too good. As a matter of fact, if I hadn't already paid for NSD - - I might have skipped out altogether. Runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, achy. Just yuck. Lots and lots of yuck. So you can imagine how pleased I was to come home and have to clean up to the sound of my boys (Spurs) losing. I was not a happy camper.
I did get up and go to early church this morning. I'm glad I did. It was a great sermon. One that I really needed to hear. It was very encouraging. Let's just say that the Holy Spirit convicted me. Given a lot of the junior high dealings I've experienced lately. Yeah - - the preacher even talked about how we act like we are still in junior high. Heh.
Okay - - I'm going to take some snaps of my layouts from yesterday. I'm not going to mess with scanning. Too much trouble. But I've decided to start putting my work back on here. (Seeing as how I love the attention. I'll own that. :P)
Have a great Sunday afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment