Okay, who booby-trapped the green peppers at Wal-Mart this morning? I have my own theory. I think it's the people who work the produce department. Here's why I think that.
1. My particular vegetable was on top. Clearly on top. There is no reason what-so-ever that five others should have tumbled to the ground ten seconds after I walked away. Someone with a spy camera was watching. And waiting. And I'm sure - - laughing as I scrambled to pick them up. Thing 2 shouted, "Uh-oh." It was either time-delayed to fall, spring loaded or just plain booby trapped. Something was up.
2. Previous outings where their little "sprinkler system" just happens to come on when I "go in for my perfect piece of fruit" seem just a little too coincidental. Again with the cameras.
3. I've seen those produce people - shifty looking bunch.
I'm just sayin'.
1 comment:
I'm just sayin'....You crack me up. There is NEVER a dull moment where you're concerned.
Post a Comment