Secondly, would it break the bank for you to stick a napkin in each bag? Just one would be nice.
Finally, why must I ask *every* time for a straw? Is this not a part of your routine? You always tell me it's in the bag and it's never in there. I learned that one the hard way a long time ago. Now I ask first, your employees give me an annoyed look, tell me it's in the bag, I look, tell them it's not, then they rudely grab a couple of them and hand them to me.
Kudos to your marketing people. Your "M" is beyond recognizable and demanded by those I have in tow. Now, a little service, please.

3 comments:
AMEN SISTER!!!!
I had a little trouble this morning at our local McDonalds! I too had to ask for a straw, and was told it was in the bag. I ordered a value meal for breakfast, but didn't value size the drink, because I have ALWAYS gotten a medium drink with the breakfast meals. Not anymore, I was told straight up....SMALL DRINKS come with the breakfast meals. That's great, but let's show some consistency!!!!
Sorry your boys didn't want dolls to play with...
I totally agree! I love the M sign!!He He He
Oh thr wrath of my sister when she gets upset. Boy oh Boy does that take me back! I do however agree with what ya said.
Post a Comment