Thursday, October 18
Rainbow Coaltion of Suck
Oh - you had to know that you could come here and find that I'd be very, very pissed off. I have never, I repeat *NEVER* been that mad at an episode of Survivor. Ever. Yes, I'm that vested in the show. No, it's not just the $5. I couldn't give three craps about the $5. It's the bragging rights. It's the integrity of the show. It's those skinny little waifs throwing a challenge. Oh. My. Gosh. My blood pressure is creeping up all over again. Listen here Peih-Gee and Jaime - - you are both now Co-Presidents of my Rainbow Coalition of Suck. You better watch out. My boy James is going to kick some arse. His time may be limited. (I certainly hope not and he has a miraculous come-from-behind win.) Whatever time he has, I hope he makes it miserable for you two. And Eric? You big Wuss! I don't care that you are a virgin. Bravo! Don't let that stop you from being a man. You big weenie. Those girls were laughing. Laughing during that challenge. I can't even talk about it anymore. James - you the man. Bury those nasty women.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reality Check
Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...
-
Do you know what RAK means? It stands for Random Act of Kindness. I'm in the mood to give something away. I'm going to give you s...
-
I love movies. I love, love, love movies. I don't watch many on my iPod. But I have a few on there. I only had two on there until to...
No comments:
Post a Comment