It's been a hectic week. Lots of activity around our home. I suppose that's why the migraine fairy paid me a visit on Monday. I don't think fairy is the right word though. That implies nice thoughts. This was crappy. A migraine steals me for two days. One for the headache, the second day recovering from the shot. I'm just not me. I hate it. I hate them.
The festivities started with us on Saturday. Birthday party for J. Then there was the Harvest Festival at church, then Trick or Treating at School on Tuesday for both of them and today only for J. Plus, I took cupcakes to J's class for his birthday. Tonight, it was trick-or-treating at Daddy's office then off to the grandparents house. In the mean time, the other grandparents have been in town visiting. See what I mean by busy? So - - when I sound like a total "negative nellie" with the whole Halloween thing - - I'm really not. I was just *so* done with it by Halloween night this year.
All I wanted was a quiet evening home with my family. And I got it. C went to bed. He was wiped out. Daddy, J and I played a fierce round of Cootie. This was one of J's birthday presents. We had a great time. I was the victor, J came in second and Daddy came in last.
Okay, that's all. Time to turn in.
No comments:
Post a Comment