Friday, October 26

Survivor 10/26 Official Friday Post

Go James, Go!

Oh, yeah!!!!!!

He dodged a bullet. Big time. And PG and Jaime - they just might be getting what they have coming to them. Bwahahaha! I wanted to rip their heads off during that comp though. Talking smack to their own team member? Who did *they* think they were? Did they forget the last immunity challenge? Oh - - so it was important to *them* this time and they *needed* James. I get it. You worthless women. You need to GO.

And Todd - - oh Todd. Your plan seemed so flawless. But I fear you got greedy.

I'm looking forward to the merge. My man just might make it after all.

Go James!!

1 comment:

MaierHousehold said...

Yeah, James made it another week!

PG & J need to be thrown to the wolves, kind of like they did to James! They actually chose to compete only because it was to their benefit!

I am a little shocked that a merge is coming so soon...it sure does seem early! I too agree with you about Todd, he might have screwed the pooch on that one!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...