Thursday, October 4

Unhappy People - You may please leave.

Okay, who knows me? I think if you are frequenting my cyber space here, you know me. Now, I've heard of a few that have "passed the word along" and now I'm being stalked by some unknowns. Totally okay. They seem to remain silent and word hasn't gotten back to me that the stalkers are causing any trouble, so, no harm - no foul.

Back to those that know me. I like to have fun. That's spelled F-U-N. You should get that by now. If you don't get that kind of fun, my kind of fun, leave me alone. Kind of like that cute little red "x" in the corner of your screen. Do that. Make yourself scarce from me. Do not, I repeat, do NOT tell me how to live my life. And especially do not do it in front of other people. I was joking around with you. That is spelled J-O-K-I-N-G. You don't get that either.

Time and time again I have tried. Only to be disappointed over and over. I get it. Our humor is not the same. I'm obviously too vulgar for you. (Again, for those that know me. You are going - - "Vulgar? Oh, maybe a little off color sometimes, but vulgar? Vulgar is 'ole so-and-so...") And I know you think of me that way. So, the jokes are over with you. I won't even do it to push your buttons to try and squeeze a laugh out of you. Not even to try to annoy you. From this day forward, I will just be a boring existence you have to see occasionally. I will be nice, 'cause that's how my Mom raised me.

However - - let it be known. Two strikes. I have been biting my tongue when I've been attacked by your choice phrase. That ends. The next time - I say something. Just so you know.

3 comments:

MaierHousehold said...

I'M JUST SAYIN'!!!

Yoda said...

LOL... Thank the good Lord I know it isn't me this time... I *like* your humor. ;)

~B said...

Oh Yoda - certainly not you! I'm glad you put up with my humor. I just wish we saw more of each other.

And this post - uptight people, should *so* unclench. Wow, just wow. Life is too short to live clenched so tightly. Especially around me. Heh...

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...