Thursday, October 4

Happy Post

Just a little encouragement for my boy, James. Good luck Gravedigger. Bury them!!!

4 comments:

MaierHousehold said...

Good Luck James!!!

Yoda said...

Mmmm hmmmm... I want to see plenty more James this season. Know what I'm sayin'? Too many big fake boobs on that show... it's about time they gave me something that looks good in underwear to root for. Can I get an amen, sister? ;)

~B said...

AMEN!!!!!!!!!

But his mouth nearly got him in trouble.

Just flex Honey, don't speak.

Yoda said...

I agree, but I would like to point out that James *did* defend Courtney when said she had been working more than Leslie, *and* when Jean Robert was talkng about the "only thing better than a million dollars", James said "A million dollars and a sandwich."

They should have listened closer to what he said.

Even so, more flexing, less speaking.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...