Friday, October 12

Friday's Official Survivor Post - 10/12

First and foremost - Go, James Go!

Second, Buh-bye Dave! That's what you get for trying to go all "Richard Hatch" in that challenge last week and for trying to hug James this week. Freak. I won't miss you.

I had a Pop-in Poster. Good review blog. Go check it out. Survivor Rant

That's all for now. Discuss.

2 comments:

MaierHousehold said...

No way missing DAVE!!! He is a pain in my side! He is obnoxious & overly arrogant. However, I so could have handled it if "bra & panty" girl could have gone home!!

GO JAMES GO!!! He was a great in the challenges!!!

Yoda said...

Haven't watched it yet, but so thrilled with the news, I don't even mind the spoiler.

**Must add, on my own blog when I said more James, less Aaron... I meant less Dave. So annoyed by Dave, I typed someone else's name.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...