So - - the Maytag is still broken. The bonehead at the repair place just ordered the part for it on Thursday. It will likely be Friday before we get it back. Now back when I was single, this might not have been as big of a deal. But now - - heck yes. We really go through clothes, sheets and towels around here. And you will notice later - socks. One week ago today, I loaded the car up with five baskets of laundry, my mp3 player and $20 in quarters. (I also armed myself with a mango sweet tea from Sonic.) To say that the day was a riot is quite an understatement. But huge kudos to Michael Buble. Your sweet voice carried me through this day!
Back to my Sunday. Let's talk about College Boy. He blew my mind. Without the slightest bit of embarrassment (or discretion) at all, he held up a pair of his drawers and took to spraying the "back end" portion of them with the stain fighting stuff. I'm thinking, did he really just do that? He was not at all embarrassed by the fact that either a.) he hadn't wiped well before or b.) he may have completely pooed his pants. Should it bother me that it didn't phase him at all that I was standing right there? You know, that he didn't feel the need to "impress" me? He must have thought that Soccer Mom wasn't hot enough to impress. Anyway, I'm thinking - dude, throw the drawers away. Get you some new ones. If you've got to use the spray 'n wash in them, you've got bigger problems than just getting the stain out. Get you some new drawers. Know what I'm saying?
So here are my detergents all lined up. Don't laugh. They really do make me happy. And I actually had someone ask me they other night what I was wearing. They said I smelled good. It's Gain, I tell you. I swear by the stuff. I get compliments ALL the time when I use the "full regime" of products. Original Scent, of course.
I mean it, somebody better warn the appliance man. I need my washer back. This is nothing short of cruel and unusual punishment for us. And when they get off of the phone with him, they can call the people that pick up our trash and find out what happened on Friday. They were supposed to pick up and they didn't. So I called and they said they just had another call and they were "re-sending" the truck to take care of it. Yeah, I think that truck went to happy hour instead because my trash is still in the alley and now it has a ton of rain in it, too. The trash has been out there all weekend. Gross.
Okay, I should seriously go to bed. Too much drama today with the storms and such. Those darn sirens make me drop a few iq points each time they're sounded. Rest would be nice.
Later everyone. May you be blessed with clean laundry.
2 comments:
That is absolutely hy-ster-i-cal! I love college guy and his complete lack of self respect, or modesty.
"get you some new drawers"
My new catch phrase. LOL
-Fox
Looks good.
Post a Comment