Thursday, June 28

Some shameless bragging!

Baby Girl Shannon. Isn't she beautiful?


And Baby Boy Ryan - - a sweet little chunk!


Noah and his cousin Eric. They are great friends.
Everyone there is happy and healthy. I'm already having significant withdrawls. It stinks to live so far away from those we love. My arms ache to hold those sweet babies again. And I'd love to watch Noah play in the pool some more.



1 comment:

MaierHousehold said...

What sweet looking babies! Babies kind of have this power. They can reel you in with a drop of a hat, or a squeeze of a finger.

I am so thankful that you were able to make this trip to see the babies, and especially your chance to see Noah!

I can't wait to really chat with you about your trip! I am so glad that things worked out!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...