Friday, June 8
Me grumbling to myself
I will never complain about doing laundry at home again. Never. I have learned my lesson. I will change my ways. No more taking my washer for granted. I will begin a load-a-day regimen. From now on, fresh towels for everyone. Use it once, then I will wash it and provide my family with a fresh one. I know, I know. The environment. But oh, how I wanted to barf in the the "clean" towel that just came back from the laundromat. It smelled. I don't think their washers even work. These towels don't even smell clean. This sucks. Oh the humanity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reality Check
Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...
-
Do you know what RAK means? It stands for Random Act of Kindness. I'm in the mood to give something away. I'm going to give you s...
-
I love movies. I love, love, love movies. I don't watch many on my iPod. But I have a few on there. I only had two on there until to...
No comments:
Post a Comment