Monday, June 11

I almost forgot! Blog This - June 11th

Okay, Blog This...

Here goes. I'm tired. VBS sucked the life out of me today and I *really* need to get my butt to bed so that I'm ready for tomorrow. How about you just post what your favorite color is. You can talk about it if you wish. Your blog, your rules. I'm just layin' the foundation.

Here's mine:

Pink. And isn't it ironic that I never had a girl? I love pink. But not dark, gawdy, neon pink. (Unless it's summer, I'm tan and it's on my toenails.) I'm talking soft, pale, baby pink. It makes me go, "Ahhhhh...." I even went and bought two pillow cases that are pink. They are made out of that t-shirt material. Love those. Wouldn't want to sleep on them. But I like for my face to rest on that material. That's nice. And pink. I threatened to paint my laundry room pink. But since the door stays open, it might not look so good. Oh, I know!!! I can paint my closet pink. Yes!! I totally should.

Soft pink. That's where it's at.

Color me happy. I'm headed to bed. With my pink pillow cases. Goodnight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My fav. color is PURPLE. I like all colors of purple, light and soft & dark too. Hope VBS is going great! Remember it is only 1 week long! Have a blessed day.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...