I am *so* remiss for not mentioning my boys. Not my children. My boys. My Spurs. 2-0. That's right. They are kicking some Cavs tail. But how will they fair once they leave their home court? Tuesday night is in Cleveland. And Tuesday night is Bunco. Oh no!! I hope the Bunco ladies don't mind watching the intros and the tip off. (Did anyone see LeBron shoot that air ball when he was shooting free throws? Tee hee hee.)
Ummmm - Audra and Pat. I never heard back from you. Where's the Pistons? Oh, that's right. Their season was ended by Cleveland. Ouch. You guys were kind of mouthy a few months ago. Hmmm.....
Speaking of my Northern relatives - - I go see them NEXT WEEK!! I can't believe it's here already. I can't wait to get my hands on those babies and see Noah! I will finally get to meet the twins. Oh yeah.
Okay. Long day. 65 Kindergartners in VBS today. I only had 30 of them in my room. But that's still a lot of kiddos. Time to recharge for tomorrow.
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment