And too completely exhausted to do blog this today. (I didn't get to sleep last night!) Or recap my trip just yet. I'll tell you this - - I had a blast! The babies are ADORABLE! And it was SO good to see N. I have a gazillion pictures. They're going to just have to go on the website. Too many for this slow site. I will give you this one though. A funny, of course. Is it just me, or is this sign dripping with sarcasm?
Okay, just to give you a teaser - - I have tons of material for this week. I took notes in the airport. For real. Plus I spent the weekend in a hotel with my parents. If that's not enough material to get me through this week, I shouldn't be blogging.
Okay, seriously, I'm on no sleep. I'm outta here. We'll talk later.
1 comment:
Glad to hear you made it back safely! :)
Post a Comment