It's hot. But thank goodness the 'rents have a swimming pool. And it felt good today. But I must say, the water was warm. 90 degrees! It was almost like a bath. It beat the 100 plus temperatures around here. J is swimming really good. C, well, he likes the water. They both jump in like maniacs.
I would be completely remiss if I didn't give a shout out to Yoda today. Happy Birthday! It's also my mother-in-law's birthday.
My brother and his family landed safely back in the U.S. last week. It's killing me to know that they are so close, yet still so far away. We won't see them until the end of July. I can't wait.
I'll finally get to see Noah and meet the twins on Friday. Woo hoo! I love holding babies. I sure am going to miss mine, though. Thursday will be a day full of flying and and some serious layover time at DFW. I hope the charge on my mp3 player can hold up. That and a good book. Which I need one. A funny one. This is vacation. I don't need any enlightenment or anything. I could even do a suspense/thriller. In other words - NO SELF HELP! My self help is coming in the form of traveling alone. And on that note - major shout out to Husband. Big thanks in advance for being so agreeable.
Okay, chores beckon.
Peace.
1 comment:
Have yoiu read Good in Bed? Pretty lighthearted, decently funny. Easy read... interested? I have it and you can borrow it.
Post a Comment