Monday, June 4

Blog This - June 4th

Here's your topic: Quirky little known fact about you.

Here's mine:

You know I totally dig soundtracks. But here's the kicker. I pride myself in the fact that I can listen to a song from a soundtrack and tell you exactly what scene (or even movie line) it belongs with in the movie. I can even do it with movie scores. I'm nuts with it. For the longest time, I was completely obsessed with Backdraft. Then I quit listening to it. I rediscovered it the other day. It's one I listen to a lot. I think because I can totally envision the movie. And I rock at the envisioning thing. I've got this one down. I really like to challenge myself with the scores. I'll list a few of my faves for you. I won't insult you with the easy stuff. You know, like Grease or Sound of Music. Stuff with words. Who can't figure those out? Well, except maybe Husband? So here are some instrumental faves of mine. And I have them all. And more.
  • Indecent Proposal
  • North and South
  • Lonesome Dove
  • Pearl Harbor
  • The Passion of the Christ
  • The Notebook
  • Backdraft

2 comments:

Yoda said...

Ever tried Far and Away or Dances With Wolves? Both outstanding.

~B said...

Dances With Wolves totally reminds me of College Boyfriend. He loved that one. I still have it. I don't think I have Far and Away though.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...