Don't mess with Texas. When will you learn? I will report you. I would report my own parents and have threatened to do so. To the unsuspecting individual in the Lowe's parking lot who thinks the world is his ashtray: sorry, dude. There are proper receptacles for your cigs and the ground is not one of them. It's unfortunate for you, and lucky for me, that I keep a pen and notepad in the console of my car. I wrote down the facts, came home, and I reported your "butt" on the Don't Mess With Texas website. (Notice the pun? B made a funny.) He should be receiving a letter from the the DMWT campaign, along with a trash bag, stating that he was caught littering. I only wish I could see the looks on these people's faces when they read these letters. If you want to take action and report a litterer, click on the icon below.
I wish I could write tickets or make like a citizen's arrest or something. That would be more fun.

1 comment:
Between you and my SIL the litterbugs have no chance... go get 'em, B!
Post a Comment