Tuesday, June 5

Let it be known that...


If I *ever* catch *anyone* doing this to *any* vehicle that I own or to that of someone that is parked at my residence - - said individual will die. Toilet papering a house - that's cute. But feminine hygeine products? I am not even kidding when I tell you that I would lose my mind. And if you think it's cute, and it's on your car - - don't park it in front of my house. This is beyond offensive. I would catch the offender, take one of the "products" off the car and superglue it to their forehead.

This car is parked near where we check our mail. If it was on my street and nearer to my house, I can assure you, I would have called the cops already. Petty of me? Probably. This kid's parents should be strung up for not making him/her clean them off yet. And what you can't see is that there are lips, like kisses, in the middle of each one. They are alternating blue and orange. Does this display school spirit? Uh, okay. GROSS!! Do any of you think this is funny? Am I too over the top on this one? I don't think this is living out loud. This is living dumb.

By the way, the trash men finally got off their duff and picked our garbage up today. How nice of them. They waited until after 1:00. They normally pick up before 8:00 a.m. I was on the verge of looking up one of the executives addresses and taking it over to his house. (I've called the HQ's offices four times since Friday.) Ugh.
Thank goodness my issue of Simple Scrapbooks finally came. It might actually be a good day today. Okay, things to do.
Peace.

4 comments:

Mamaw said...

I agree that is horrible. Your dad would not have put up with that. There is fun and there is what a few think is fun. From what I have seen on the news the principle at Central would not put up with that at all. Send a copy of the picture to our new superendent.

Yoda said...

I disagree with the principle at Central doing a thing... worked for him for 14 miserable weeks. (Though I fully agree with any comments about the sorry job the superintendent is doing.) When there are problems to the degree that we see in that school, you can bet that it starts at the top and rolls downhill. There are some fine teachers in that institution down in the trenches everyday doing everything expected of them and a ton more, and they do it with almost no administrative backup. I would have *loved* to see a student that was the least bit concerned about consequences from their actions when I was there... instead they felt that the principal was their pal, and from everything I saw, he was.

Sorry to hijack (and no offense meant to anyone)... can you tell the topic of juvenile delinquents in our school system presses one of my buttons? ;) I'm just sayin'...

PS - No, it isn't funny. Idiots, morons, delinquents, and nincompoops, oh my!

MaierHousehold said...

WOW! HOLY CRAP!

This is unimagineable! GROSS, I don't like wearing them much less playing with them! To top it off putting lip marks on them.

What is our world coming to? I too agree that said parents should have made sure that was cleaned up way before someone else saw it.

What about the parents of "young" children that live in the neighborhood? I, being the mother of a very curious 3 year old, wouldn't really know how to explain to her how STUPID that is! NO, that doesn't show school spirit, it lacks school spirit!

Mamaw said...

Last night after I went to bed my comment was playing over in my mind and I knew that I didn't know the principe at all and should not have made that statement. Everything goes back to parents and what we teach. Thanks westexgirl. No offense taken. Thank goodness I don't have kids in high school any more.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...