Monday, January 7

Back to Training!

I started back with Couch-to-5K today.

My body and mind needed this today.  Workout endorphins are the BEST.

I started all over and even switched trainers.  I used the zombie trainer.  Heh.  He wanted to eat my brains.  Not today Mr. Walking Dead.

Here was today's playlist:

Porn Star Dancing
Respect
Talk Dirty to Me
Welcome to the Jungle
Jessie's Girl
The Cup of Life
O Fortuna (Don't judge me.  Try it.)
Free Your Mind

I definitely should have tweaked my playlist before I started.  I'll be doing that later today.  Now, I am going to tackle another one of my goals and go guzzle some water.

Oh yeah - -

Dear Makers of Zyrtec,

Thank you.  I didn't sneeze one time while I was on the treadmill.  You rock.

Love,

B

1 comment:

Shawna said...

You go girl! Rock that Treadmill!!!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...