Saturday, January 12

Casi Cielo

I wonder how much longer until my favorite blend comes out. I'm on pins and needles waiting. It's my favorite thing about the new year. I love the smell of a good Guatemalan blend brewing. Mmmmmmmmmm.



2 comments:

Stephanie said...

We have it here!!! I saw it in Starbucks the other day and went on and on (and on) about how YOU love that coffee. And how we should definitely try it. I think I will have to buy some soon ;)

~becky said...

Stephanie - - you must treat yourself. Go get some. Stat.

And I totally love that seeing it made you think of me. I am pretty passionate about my coffee and I've made no secret of that around here.

And for the record, I never see a cupcake and not think of you. ;)

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...