So, one of my "resolutions" was to clean more. Not just make things neat.
I was cleaning up from lunch and went to put something away in the refrigerator. I was like, "This is absolutely disgusting!" And it was.
So I started throwing leftovers away. Then I started checking expiration dates on bottles. I became a machine. I threw away a ton of crap. Then, I emptied shelf by shelf out. I took each shelf out and washed them out in the sink.
Mr. B made a comment on his way out the door this morning that he wanted to get some lettuce for some salads but he didn't know if there would be room in the fridge. (He buys the huge pack of Romaine at Sam's.) Oh, there's room now, Baby! He's going to love it.
Who wouldn't love this:
Wait for it...
Wait for it...
Wait for it...
Voila! (Notice how that word is spelled? It's not walla. I'm just saying.)
That's right. Organization and clean. I have a serious case of the glees right now.
I am happy, happy, happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment