Monday, January 14

Pinterest Isn't Really Evil

I have to say, Pinterest is a much bigger time suck than Facebook.  I truly believe this.  But, I have to say, how stinkin' brilliant is a virtual bulletin board.  Organization, no clutter, funny, shudder-worthy and helpful.  All wrapped up in one little place.

I've tried a few recipes.  I've had a few of my own personal Pinterest fails.  But let's not dwell on those.

I want to talk about seriously kicking some butt with the help of Pinterest.

Today's subject:  cleaning grout.  When I saw the pin, I re-pinned it.  This morning, I mixed up the ingredients.  And oh mylanta.  It works.  It cleans the grout, y'all.  Seriously.  Water, ammonia, vinegar and baking soda.  I can't believe how gross that grout was.  I haven't finished the kitchen yet.  But when I do, I'm off to do the bathroom.  (Boys, urine, ick.)

Follow me on Pinterest if you're interested.  But just a head's up, sometimes I re-pin some irreverent stuff.  Feel free to follow only the boards that apply.  If you are easily offended, stay away from the following boards:

True Story
Just Funny
Just Say It
What the What?

The rest should be pretty tame.  But if you're in for a good laugh at often immature humor, follow the four boards mentioned above.

Okay, I'd love to stay around and wow you with my cleaning skills.  But I have some grout's ass to kick. Later.

(Yes.  I just said ass.  If you don't like it, you are more than welcome to quit reading here.)

Toodles.

1 comment:

Shawna said...

So glad it worked!!!

Nothing better than a Pin that actually worked.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...