Friday, July 27

Vacation Inspiration

My brother inspired me.  He is blogging every day from their family vacation and I thought I'd do the same thing.  

We already did the Sea World thing as a whole family.  That was a lot of fun.  Here are my two favorite photos from that adventure:


Cameron had just finished feeding the dolphins when this one popped up right in front of him.  We pet them and had a blast.  Well, Justin wouldn't touch them.  Actually, he was pretty unimpressed with most of the sea life part.  He was there for the water park.  And the food.  Typical Justin.  Cam was quite the sport though.  He also fed the sting rays.

Here is my other favorite.


I just love how "telling" it is.  Boys will be boys.

And today - - we traveled with my parents and youngest brother (minus Mr. B) to the cabin in New Mexico.  Here is our photo of the day.


It's actually cooler back home tonight than it is here right now.  But not by much.  This picture was taken just before sunset out on the deck.  You can tell that Justin was beyond thrilled to pose for another picture.  You'd think he'd be used to this by now and at least humor me.

Not sure what is in store for tomorrow.  Good chance for rain.  I LOVE the rain up here.  And the thunder rumbling through the canyon below?  Awesomeness.  Sheer awesomeness.  Stay tuned.  I'll post a single photo of the day tomorrow.

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Looks like you're having lots of fun! I'm on vacation this week and I have my California family in town to have fun with. Next week, hubby and I are heading to San Francisco!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...