What a blessing. Seriously. These young ladies are amazing. We have met with them three times now. And - - wow. Yujin and Hyeonyeong have been an incredible addition to our family. I am amazed at the amount of English they know. I think there are a few things lost in translation. But ultimately - - the language of love triumphs.
They are the most gracious and sweet girls. We are lucky to have them.
Here they are on their first night with us. I picked them up at their dorm and brought them over to our house for dinner. We had spaghetti. Justin was pretty shy this night. We were lucky to get him in any of the pictures.
Then a couple of days later, we invited them to swim with us over at my parents' house.
Seriously, how cute are they? I know!!!
Then last night, they went with Cameron and me to a Colts baseball game.
We have had a lot of fun together. They are learning a lot about American culture. We look forward to learning more about their culture as well.
So blessed.
2 comments:
I just smile every time I see the "peace sign". The Asian culture always does that in photos! Love it! I have so many pictures from our trip to China with the peace signs...ha! Are you learning some Korean? And have they introduced you to KimChi yet?? You will have to let us know when they do...or better yet! ASK them to make you some ;) Then come tell us. I'm already giggling...
I'll bet it is fun to get to know foreign exchange students! What a great thing for your family to do. I told Connor to ask his counselor about it. We would so be on board to host a student for a semester or even a year.
Post a Comment