Holy crap. I could have died. (Okay, I have somewhat a flair for the embellished, but bear with me here.)
Sometimes, I can't shut down at night. Even with Ambien, my mind goes a million miles an hour. Last night, my mind was on hyper drive. Just little things throughout the day. Good stuff, not-so-good stuff. Just stuff. And I couldn't settle. So, I went to my fail-safe. My iPod. Worked like a charm. I get lost in music. It soothes my soul and I drifted off into a blissful sleep.
(By the way, I've had some weird dreams this week. Really weird. In my dreams I've been a cafeteria worker, gone extreme kayaking with Heather and a couple of other crazy adventures. Hmmmmm.)
I digress.
I woke up this morning thinking: I need to find my iPod. Mr. B is ALWAYS getting on to me because he says I'm going to ruin my earbuds by sleeping with that thing on. It has yet to happen, but it sure does get tangled up. Or the cat chews on them. Last night was no exception. I couldn't find them. I felt around in the bed, and nothing. Then I thought, what the heck is on my neck? It was my earbuds. Wrapped around my neck like a python. They were trying to kill me! My faithful friend? The betrayal of it all.
I need wireless buds. Nothing with a cord. I have a dock, but it doesn't drown out other house sounds (read: Mr. B's snoring.) Wireless buds. Hmmmmmmmmmm. Off to Amazon to see if such a thing exists. If not, maybe I just found my million dollar idea.
No comments:
Post a Comment