Three days in a row. You may now pick yourself up off of the floor.
How did I fare yesterday? Not as good as I had planned. But the day wasn't a total loss either.
I only did two loads of laundry. But one of those was the comforter, which I washed on the "sanitize cycle." That took two hours. Thankfully I didn't destroy it.
I was temporarily sidelined by stepping in a puddle of water by the sink in the kitchen. As it turns out, our garbage disposal decided to crap out. I had to call Mr. B and ask what to do. Long story cut very short, the new disposal is on order and the contents from under the sink are now on the island in the kitchen.
This does not bode well with my "I like the counter tops cleared and clean at all times" personality. But - - I take 'em as they are given to me and this one is beyond my control. So - - it is what it is.
My bedroom is clean. Dusted, bed made (including the freshly washed comforter), floor done and things picked up. So I have a sanctuary.
The boys are over at my parents house, so now is the time to hit Justin's room while he is gone. I plan to move swiftly, efficiently and armed with two large trash bags.
Once I've finished that, I have to do another post about the Colts game last night. It was an awesome night and worthy of its own post. But I HAVE to tackle this room while I have the time.
Check back soon. I'm on a roll!
1 comment:
It was SO damn hot today, I stayed in and dusted the house! I didn't even want to go to the pool. Sounds like you go way more done that I did.
Post a Comment