Our last full day.
We got up this morning and drove down the mountain to White Sands. We've been before. It's pretty awesome there. We didn't stay too long because it was HOT!
We rinsed off the extra sand with a couple of gallons of water. We went back into town to eat lunch and then we headed over to a car wash to vacuum the sand out. Lots and lots of sand.
Then we headed back up the mountain to the cabin. First we stopped at the opposite side of the train trestle that I hiked to the other day. I took the boys picture.
We're going to head out in the morning. We'll stop for breakfast at a local cafe and then the long drive home begins. I dread re-entering the heat. Thank goodness for the pool.
It's been a fun little vacay. I'm ready to see Mr. B's smiling face in person. Doing Face Time has been nice. But you can't beat the real thing. I may even smooch on him a little. *giggle*
Time for bed. Long day tomorrow. The good news is that I'm mostly packed. Just gotta load up.
No comments:
Post a Comment