Do you ever find that people find their way to your last freakin' nerve and then they proceed to jump up and down on said nerve?
I'm in one of my moods.
I'm easily irritated. I'm not sure why this happens to me. I don't PMS anymore. My hormones seem in check. But I have noticed that I go through phases where people bug the life out of me.
I try to not see it as a character flaw. But it's hard not to. I feel so mean. There are days when I wouldn't want to be friends with me. I just feel particularly bitchy about stuff. And I'm not sure why. Is it because I let stuff go and go and go and it builds up in me where all of the bitchy that I held in just oozes out? Not sure.
And please don't call me or text and ask if we (you the reader and me) are okay. I'm sure we're fine. But if you call and act all needy and say that you are afraid that I'm addressing you here, it will produce more of said bitchiness. See? Vicious cycle.
Let me provide you with an example.
There is a woman in my life who I tolerate. I try to be nice. I try to be kind. I hold back when she opens the door WIDE open for me to just go off on her. But lately - - the filter is slipping and I'm afraid I'm about to lose it with her. She pretends she is a happy person. But honestly, she oozes disdain for most things. And on top of that, she's a freakin' busy-body who is all up in everyone's grill ALL the time about everything. Gripe, gripe, gripe. Pick, pick, pick. Nag, nag, nag. She's dang lucky I didn't decapitate her with some premeditated snark I had on hand. I was armed and ready. But held back.
It's not just her.
I'm irritated by the level of stupidity in e-mails I send/receive. If I freakin' send something and ask a specific question - - ANSWER IT. If you don't have an answer yet, tell me that.
Methinks this (the majority of this) will pass and I'll chill out. It usually does. In the meantime - - if I bite your head off, I'm sorry. It doesn't make it right. Just ignore me. I'm trying really hard. I acknowledge the mood and I'm working on it.
So don't take it personal.
And don't be stupid either. *sticks tongue out*
1 comment:
Must be the weather, because I am the same way today. I don't PMS either.. so I don't know what is wrong, LOL. Glad I'm not the only one.
Post a Comment