Wednesday, June 18

Who am I?

Who am I? What is my function in the Bray household? What am I comprised of? Do you know? Do you think you know? I think it's time for a little contest. I will give away something special to the winner who comes absolutely the closest to guessing what the contraption is and what is the liquid inside it. This ought to be fun. Come on you super sleuths out there. I know you want to solve this one. What is this? What could B actually be using it for? Let me know if you need a hint or two. Or twenty... *giggle*


6 comments:

Selenaintx said...

Ok girl, you have me stumped. I think there is fabric softner in that spray bottle but I am totally dumbfounded to think what B could be doing with it. I just know the use is going to crack me up.

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing some solution (made fabric softner) to remove stickers or crayon from somewhere the boys have been.

Susan

MaierHousehold said...

I agree that there is fabric softener in the "magic potion bottle", and I am guessing that you use it to cover up "tee tee" smells from the "little" boys and your kitty cats??

Shawna said...

I thought of fabric softener at first but since I am behind in the game, I want to say Hair Conditioner...?...

MaierHousehold said...

How many more guesses are you waiting for??? ;0)

If none of us are right, we need a hint or two!

Anonymous said...

My first thought was fabric softener, too. However, perhaps it's laundry detergent watered down some to spray on those pesky spots left by the fabric softener so you can then just toss in the washer to reclean (ugh...)

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...