Tuesday, June 10

My Moment of Insanity - - I'm lucky to be alive!



Meet Moe.

That's right. I brought a kitten home. I sort of (quite mistakenly I might add) thought the Mister was breaking on the whole "can I please have a new kitten" thing. I was wrong. He didn't think it was funny, nor cute, when I brought him home on Sunday. That's right. I said him. I got a boy this time. (Boys rock. They are much better snugglers and a lot less, umm, how do I say this nicely? Less - - okay, I'll say it. Boy cats just don't seem to have the attitude that girl cats do. You with me?)

Mr. B was *pissed off* at me. Understatement. Huge understatement. Now - - I think he is slowly digging him. He loves cats. He really loves kittens. He just said he doesn't want to be known as "those people with all the cats." I promised him that this was it and he wouldn't be inconvenienced. The girls are his. Moe is mine.

Why Moe? Did you happen to notice that huge "M" on his forehead? Look again. Isn't that adorable? And Moe - - well, he does act like a stooge. And now I can call Justin and Cameron by Larry and Curly. Heh. Me so funny.

He is so sweet. He already cuddles with me and he seems to have fit right in with our family.

*sigh*

I love him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love him, too and haven't even met him. He is just TOO cute. I also agree with you that boy cats are better snugglers. That's been my experience as well. Love the "M" on his forehead. Perfect name for a perfect new addition to the family. Congrats.

P.S. Give him a little nose nuzzle for me...I love those!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...