of a trophy wife
DON'T LOOK AT THE RADAR! Anyway, what's on the radar? You have me nervous! I am praying they make it the rest of the way safely!:0)
The radar this morning near DFW was UGLY!!! I was skeered the flight would get re-routed!!
Gotcha! You and your radar watching---Is that kind of like bird watching?:0)
Post a Comment
Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...
3 comments:
DON'T LOOK AT THE RADAR!
Anyway, what's on the radar? You have me nervous!
I am praying they make it the rest of the way safely!
:0)
The radar this morning near DFW was UGLY!!! I was skeered the flight would get re-routed!!
Gotcha! You and your radar watching---Is that kind of like bird watching?
:0)
Post a Comment