Thursday, June 26

Pic of my new ride...

Here are the boys showing it off.


That top screen is a navigation system. It also doubles as a camera screen. There is a camera on the back bumper. When I put the van in reverse, a view from the camera pops up there on the screen. Now the mister said I have absolutely *zero* excuse for closing the back bumper in the garage door. (Whoopsie!! I did that with the Camry once.)
Cool, huh?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

van. hmmm. how should i make fun of you for this?

have you got your "my kid is an honor student at [insert school here]" bumper sticker yet.

does it beep when you back up? o my gosh that would be so funny. i hope so.

now you get to be the one that blocks our line of sight when we are pulling out on a busy street

remember that old song... I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt.... well now you can add minivan. I'm too sexy for my minivan, too sexy for my minivan. oh my goodness...

thanks for tossing that meatball down the middle. dont worry ill keep making fun of you and your van... im workin on a name.

~B said...

That was funny, Bob. As Justin says, "You crack me out."

What are you driving right now?

Heh.

"I live in a van down by the river."

Remember that skit from SNL?

MaierHousehold said...

No more tennis ball hanging from the ceiling???

**wink** **wink**

Anonymous said...

I don't care what everyone else says about your new ride - I love it!!! I'm positively green with envy (oh wait, maybe that's actually Gain, not envy). But really, I would totally dig on one of those and I wouldn't even be embarrased to put the bumper sticker on (okay, well maybe a little embarrased...but I'd get over it!)

It definitely needs a name worthy of it's supreme goodness...hmmmm...have to get the brain cells firing...

D

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...