of a trophy wife
You are lucky!!! I was telling H last night that I wish I could go to this study!Let me know if it's good!
I wanna do the study! Via email??? :(
The study looks like it will be awesome. Childcare is an added bonus. I bet you can't wait...*sigh* You're going to have such a wonderful time. I'm happy for you.
Post a Comment
Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...
3 comments:
You are lucky!!! I was telling H last night that I wish I could go to this study!
Let me know if it's good!
I wanna do the study! Via email??? :(
The study looks like it will be awesome. Childcare is an added bonus. I bet you can't wait...*sigh* You're going to have such a wonderful time. I'm happy for you.
Post a Comment