Saturday, June 28

Saturday

Nothing real exciting so far.

I did a little cleaning this morning. That always takes me to a happy place when it's done. I love a nice, clean, picked up house. *smile*

Hey, ask the Mister about his new found love for Gain. Uh-huh. It isn't just me. He is singing the praises now, too. (He used it to soak the car mats. He is cleaning up both of our other cars to sell.) Anyway - - he's digging the way it took out some tar and stuff. Rock on, Gain.

Hey Donna - - speaking of love for the green... We need to get together sometime next week. I'll hook you up with your prize. You lucky thang...

Okay. Brief. I need to hit the shower so I can shave my legs. Pool time tonight.

Enjoy the rest of your Saturday. And - - your time with the Father in the House on Sunday. Oh yeah...

No comments:

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...