Monday, June 23

My Male Nurse

He. Smelled. Nice.


So good. I looked forward to every time he came in my room. I was so scared that I would say something stupid. I have the tendency to just "run off at the mouth" anyway. Add some drugs to that and *presto*. You have some shameful flirting. I was careful not to do that. I kept telling myself to crank up the filter. Be hyper aware. Don't embarrass yourself.


I finally couldn't take it anymore. He smelled so stinkin' good. I wanted to get some of whatever he had for the Mister. So I asked him what he was wearing. I told him that I was sorry for asking, and please don't think I'm flirting. (He was wearing a wedding ring, too.) He kind of grinned, turned a little red and then told me that it wasn't cologne at all. He said his wife washes his clothes in Gain. Aha!!!! I knew I loved it!!


So, the next time you think I'm on crack for loving Gain - - think again. That stuff rocks my world. It just smells so good. So, so clean. Even he said that he gets compliments all of the time.


Take a look at my washer and drier:




Isn't this a fabulous site? They now make the Gain "he" in the convenient dispenser bottles. So I snapped up two bottles of it. More liquid fabric softener and another box of sheets.




Ain't life grand?


Now go. Go buy some Gain. Be happy and smell good.

3 comments:

Shawna said...

I want to try the Gain...do you know how it does with sensitive skin?

Selenaintx said...

Ok B, my curiousity is peaked....I've just got to try the Gain now and I've just got to know who that male nurse was :).

blouy21 said...

I'm surprised you haven't used your squirt bottle as perfume for yourself. I want to know how you get your clothes to smell like Gain. I use Gain and Gain dryer sheets and you can't smell it like that.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...