Thursday, June 26

There's a new sheriff in town...

...and his name is Justin. Why sheriff? The sheriff of suck.

I won't show you his before pictures. Blood makes some people squeamish. Besides, we didn't get photographs of most of the blood anyway. By the time we were able to snap a few pictures, it was down to a very slow trickle. This is in the E.R. around 10:00. The two pieces of tape are covering the two gashes on his forehead. They were pretty deep. No stitches though. Just some dermabond. The orange/yellow looking stuff is more glue to help hold the tape which is covering the two spots.



They bribed him with a Popsicle. It worked. He was quite the trooper. Not a tear one during his treatment. (Several tears before hand though. It sure broke this Mommy's heart.)

I'll bet he had quite a headache though. He is in bed and asleep. No concussion.

That E.R. doctor and nurse at Shannon rocked. I'm just sayin'.

The score:

Justin: 0

Fireplace: 1

5 comments:

Selenaintx said...

Poor Justin. Are you guys keeping Shannon ER in business now? :) Thank goodness it wasn't worse. Hugs Justin!!!

~B said...

Shannon E.R. loves us. We should be getting a wing names after us soon. *smirk*

Thanks, Girl!!

blouy21 said...

I sure wouldn't be smiling if it were me.

Abby said...

I feel your pain - Bethany had stitches twice in one year when she was 2. Once in the forehead and once in her bottom lip/chin. She is very proud of her "scarfs" (aka scars).
BTW - your blog always cracks me up and makes me think of when we were walking buddies!

Anonymous said...

Sucks is right....Cuts like that really hurt. It sounds like he was very brave, and so was mommy. Isn't Dermabond like the greatest invention EVER?

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...