Thursday, June 26

Can't sleep.

Our little trip to the E.R. tonight has me a little wired. I'm trying to avoid going into the kitchen and totally noshing on the totally fawesome pico de gallo I made tonight. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

So - - I shall instead tell you about a new love in my life. It is XM radio. Oh my heavens. Where has my life been before this? An entire station dedicated to 80's music? One to 90's? Fox News all the time? And during Basketball season, if a game isn't on television, I'll bet it's on XM. Seriously folks. I. am. in. love. *deep, loving sigh* It's like my whole world just makes sense now.

Dang it, that wasn't long enough. I'm getting me some stinkin' pico and chips and I'm gonna watch a little Will and Grace. By golly. I deserve it. Don't I? I can taste it already. Yummy. jealous? You should be. It's fabulous!!!!

I'm out now.

Buenas noches, mis amigas.

1 comment:

blouy21 said...

I love XM. 115 is Disney, 150 is family comedy, 32 Christian, 73 standards, 49 Big Tracks (hair bands). You can also listen online.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...