- ~Is that an actual functioning VCR?
- ~I have *never* taken pleasure in sitting on the front row of any class. Not getting there early bit me in the butt. (I just had to stop and get that tea from McAlister's.)
- ~Who talks this fast? I'm catching like 25% of what he is saying.
- ~I'll bet that chicken spaghetti I made for dinner is tasting pretty de-lish right about now. I wonder when the pizza is supposed to get here?
- ~Why yes! It *is* a functioning VCR. Complete with a low budget video straight from the early 80's and some bad acting.
- ~There are 25 people in here. Thank God I'm not the oldest. Lots of teeny-boppers. There are a couple of girls who think they are the shiz. Hooray for them. *eyeroll*
- ~Stupid Officer Ganz. Motorcycle cops - - blech.
- ~According to our little textbook, I am a middle aged driver. AAAAACCCKKK! 26 - 54 falls into that category. Nice.
- ~This DWI video is just as low budget and equally as lame as the earlier video.
- ~I have to pee. In order to do that, I have to get a key to the bathroom. I know - - Did I just slip back into a 1976 gas station bathroom? Will the key be on a Chrysler hubcap, too? No thanks, if they need a key for it, I don't need to be in there. I'll hold it. Or pee my pants.
- ~Hey Lady!!! You are *so* in my bubble. Scooch on over a bit, will ya? K - Thx.
- ~Instructor Dude - - We are not friends. I was your bank teller from way back when. Like in '92. Quit acting like we are buddies. Everyone here probably thinks we get together and play cards or something on the weekends. Eeeeewwww.
- ~The collection of the old cameras in here are kind of cool. My instructor is kind of a photog in his other life. However, the collection of plastic coffee thermoses - - creepy!
- ~Okay, okay. We get it. Don't drink and drive. This is the longest video ever. The longest, crappy video ever.
- ~I still have to pee. Badly.
- ~Oh, for the love of all that is pure and holy - - who is smacking their gum? WHO IS IT??? AAAAACCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!! Oh, the irony - - it's the bubble violator sitting next to me. Girlfriend has no idea what I do to smackers. Sister is about to lose her gum. And it ain't gonna be pretty.
- ~Dismissed? Really?
One more night. If I weren't sitting on the front row with the instructor chatting me up like we were BFF's for life, I'd take me some good reading in there with me. But alas, it's not in the cards for me. I am going to take a picture of those coffee mugs though. So weird.
Time for bed. This has been enough excitement for one day.
Be thankful for safer roads. I used my signal on the way home tonight. Now if our city cops would just follow some of their own rules...
3 comments:
Sounds like you were having a BALL last night. At least there wasn't a basketball game on! :0)
Good notes! I am impressed! Can't wait to hear about tonight!
;0)
What a blast you seemed to have had! While I really enjoyed your blog entry and am looking forward to part II, at my place of business, we have a DVD that you can check out, take home, and do your time from the comfort of your own home! It's like house arrest! It even comes with one of those cute ankle bracelets (just kidding.)Then you go online, pay your fee, take a test, and you are done!
I took that same class once (repeat ONCE). Never again. Did my last class online. Much easier. No coffee cup collection, no cold pizza, and best of all...no key for the bathroom (Yesssss!). Hope it gets better.
Post a Comment